BlueLinx presents its latest software offering – Doma Studio®, a powerful, all-encompassing suite of programs to draw and design in 3D, perform engineering analysis, and optimize cutting patterns to reduce waste.
This leading-edge software facilitates the selection of engineered lumber products and provides detailed drawings for product placement and materials lists. It incorporates an AutoCAD® Architecture drafting environment to provide complete 3D modeling and gravity-load tracking, along with complete framing component lists.
- Built on AutoCAD® Architecture’s platform with parametric, 3D building modeling capabilities
- 3D dynamic 'live' sections at any time during the drawing process
- Integrated design that includes load tracking and beam & joist analysis
- Software will automatically generate material schedules and priced quotes for structural products, including panels and wall stud framing
Fast and user-friendly software that performs structural analysis of individual joists, beams, and columns
- Determines optimum onCENTER Engineered Lumber product based on cost, availability, size & spacing
- Multiple load entry options handle a vast array of loading conditions and combinations
- User-defined templates and preferences dramatically reduce input time
- Compare multiple products simultaneously for value engineering
- Analyze I-joist web holes, cantilever reinforcements, and beams with bevel cut ends
- Hangers, side-loaded multiple member fastening, LVL/AFL holes
A quick and efficient drawing tool with completely integrated design capabilities to generate floor and roof framing layouts and accompanying material lists
- Native DWG format
- Material lists can be exported to Doma Optimizer
- Built-in pricing capability
- Customizable tool bars and user preferences
- Variety of AutoCAD-like user input methods:
- keyboard aliases
- Includes full library of framing details
- Gravity-load development and tracking from roof down
Quickly and easily generate optimized engineered lumber cut lists, manage product inventory, and maintain pricing.
- Reduce waste by efficiently utilizing available inventory
- Save time on the job site
- 4 built-in cutting pattern options
- Import Doma Builder and Doma Framer material lists
- Export optimized cut lists to Doma Framer
- Multiple location inventories
- Multi-tiered pricing
Doma Studio Updates
Click here to download updates for Doma Sizer, Doma Framer (CAD & Design Versions), and Doma Optimizer.
Doma Studio Support
The phone number and e-mail address below provide information relating to the ordering or updating of our onCENTER® Engineered Lumber software applications ONLY. Please do not use the contact information below for general BlueLinx Corporation requests.
Engineered Lumber Software Fulfillment Center