An engineered lumber product composed of stacked layers of graded dimension lumber glued together. Its superior strength and stud wall matching standard widths make it an incredibly sound structural product for a wide variety of projects. onCENTER Glulam 3000 can be used as beams and headers in both residential applications and large commercial structures where long spans are often needed. Third-party quality assurance monitoring is provided by APA-EWS® and all onCENTER Glulam 3000 is backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
- Available in 28F and 30F grades
- Stronger shear properties than ordinary lumber
- Thicknesses: 3½”, 5½” and 7”
- Depths: 7¼” to 18”
- Treated Glulam available for exposed applications
- Lifetime limited warranty